Making a difference by providing the solution!
- Accredited, natural, drug-free and non-invasive programme
- Neural connections developed over a period of 12 months
- Balance and co-ordination exercises which take 15 minutes, 5 days per week
- Exercises completed in your own home
- Specialist online support from your Breakthrough Coach
Which area can we support you with?
- Erase behavioural issues
- Increase concentration
- Develop better listening skills
- Improve reading/writing & retention of spellings etc.
- Reduce frustration/ anxiety
- Reduce frustration
- Improve your body/mind connection
- Enhance hand/eye co-ordination & spatial awareness
- Increase reaction speed/more instinctive play
- Build your self-esteem/confidence
- Reduce hyperactivity & increase concentration
- Overcome anxiety/ frustration
- Reduce drug dependency
- Improve overall mental health
Hi, I’m Susan Steele, Director at Performance Breakthrough.
I was working in corporate finance when I started to struggle with the challenges which my children were facing in school. I knew I needed to do something to unlock their potential.
I found a balance and co-ordination exercise programme which we worked on together. The progress which they made inspired me to leave my career.
We work with clients using hand-eye co-ordination and balance exercises to create new neural pathways and to strengthen existing neural connections.
Following a free consultation, we begin a 12 month home based programme using a specially developed balance board and a series of carefully structured balance and coordination exercises. Full support is given during the programme through telephone consultations at 1 week and 3 weeks and face to face, online consultations every 6 weeks to answer all of your queries and offer helpful tips, parental support and advice.
The progress that our clients make is remarkable, measurable and life changing. It helps them to live happier, less chaotic and more fulfilled lives as we unlock their potential.
If you would like your life to be more organised, less frustrating and for everyone in your home to be able to tackle tasks more quickly and accurately, get in touch.
These changes are permanent, based on research and most easily understood through the science of neuroplasticity, the ability of the brain to form and reorganize synaptic connections, especially in response to learning or following injury.
Our Video Library...
The team behind our success
Find out more about the Performance Breakthrough team.
What our clients say about Performance Breakthrough
Call us today to book your Free Consultation:
Tel: 07790 245 145
Tel: 07500 337 708
Complete the form on our ‘Get in Touch’ page. One of the team will be in touch during opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.00pm)
Submit your online test today and we will call you to discuss the results and how we can help!
We hold a free Webinar for parents every Thursday at 10am and 4pm. Book your space to find out how we can help unlock your child’s potential.