Happy Friday Update
Friday 14 June 2019
At Jamie’s recent 6 week review his parents’ were delighted with his progress from taking part in our balance and co-ordination programme. Jamie is happier at home and at school. Well done Jamie!
Do you recognise these traits?
- Easily distracted in school/homework
- Low concentration
- Forgetfulness – Can only carry out one instruction at a time
- Instructions repeated over and over
- Reading difficulties
- Writing difficulties
- Unable to retain spellings even though 10/10 was achieved on the Friday test
- Awkward pen grip, can’t tie shoe laces and has difficulty using cutlery
- Slow, hesitant reading
- Can’t retain times tables and math concepts
- Can’t get to sleep at night
- Speech & language difficulties
- Difficulty following directions
- Sensitive to touch/light/sound/loud noises
- Loss of self-esteem/confidence
- Lack of consequences – Can’t think before they act or speak
- Lack of empathy for others
- Balance/co-ordination difficulties
- Clumsiness – Do they knock glasses over at the table
- Fussy/plain eater – reluctant to try new foods
- Difficulty keeping friends
- Constantly ‘on the go’
- Talks excessively
- Eye tracking problems
- Trouble focusing and tracking objects
- Words jump about or blur on a page
- Aggressive behaviour
- Disruptive behaviour
Get in touch…we can help!
Performance Breakthrough is an innovative and effective approach to helping these fundamental issues. Our balance and co-ordination exercises enable you to unlock your full potential, naturally.
Everyone needs a little bit of balance in their life.
At Performance Breakthrough we specialise in balance and co-ordination training.
If your body is not in balance, your mind doesn’t work to it’s full potential.
We can unlock that potential and have almost 10 years experience of helping children improve at school.
We are now breaking into the sporting field by helping sports people to up their game.
To find our more about how our structured balance and co-ordination exercises and support from our Breakthrough Coaches can help,
get in touch….we can help!
Our programme consists of: –
- Free evaluation assessment
- Balance & co-ordination exercises
- Maximum 15 minutes per day for 5 days per week
- Interactive and fun activities
- 12 months of one to one support included
For further information or to book a FREE evaluation appointment, contact us, or fill in the contact form below.
Tel: 028 9036 4000 | 07790 245 145