Who can we help?
At Performance Breakthrough we unlock the potential of children and adults who are challenged by learning, emotional and behavioural issues.
We are passionate about our results!
We want to see each and every one of our clients unlock their potential through this groundbreaking, innovative programme.
We deliver a unique, carefully structured set of balance and co-ordination exercises that effectively rewire the brain through the science of neuro-plasticity.
Below you’ll see more information about the services we offer for parents, adults and sports people.
Are you concerned about your child? Would you like to:
- Increase concentration
- Improve reading/writing and spellings
- Reduce anxiety and frustration
- Erase behavioral issues
Do you want to unlock your potential? Would you like to:
- Improve your concentration
- Complete tasks on time
- Build your self-esteem and confidence
- Reduce anxiety and frustration
For sports people (All ages)
Click here to find out about our programme for adults. Would you like to:
- Improve concentration in play
- Increase your reaction speed
- Strengthen your body/mind connection
- Improve spatial awareness
Below you will find answers to our most frequently asked questions…If you think of another one give us a call and we’ll answer it for you.
In our 7 minute introductory video, Susan explains the science behind the programme and demonstrates some of the exercises that produce the permanent results that we witness every day.
At Performance Breakthrough we unlock the potential of children and adults who struggle with concentration, emotional and behavioural issues.
We achieve positive, permanent results in the classroom, workplace and on the sports field.
We want to provide the best support service we can for all of our clients.
All support calls are carried out online via face to face zoom or WhatsApp video calls.
In addition, we are only a text or phone call away if you have any questions in between support calls..
We are very aware that it is usually 10pm before parents have time to think about who they were meant to call that day. Text us at 10pm Our phones will be off, but we will get back to you the next day with the answer to your query.
The programme is a complete body and mind connection tool. It balances and co-ordinates the body in order to reorganise the mind, integrating our 9 senses of sight, sound, taste, touch, smell, vestibular, proprioceptory and interoceptory.
When a child struggles to concentrate in the classroom they may also find it difficult to concentrate on the sportsfield. Therefore if he or she completes the programme with the classroom focus in mind their sport will improve at the same time.
Equally when a sports person struggles to concentrate whilst playing Golf for instance, they may also find it difficult to focus on paperwork. If they complete the programme to improve their Golf swing, their ability to manage their paperwork will also improve and they will find that they complete tasks more easily.
We work with children as young as 4 years up to age 90. Our motto is; If you can stand on the balance board and keep your feet still we can help!
Our innovative approach effectively re-organises and hard wires neural pathways through the modern science of neuroplasticity. (The brain’s ability to change).
We deal with the underlying root cause rather than simply putting a sticking plaster over the problem. Our programme is drug free and the positive changes are permanent.
We are so confident that we will make a positive improvement for every participant that we offer a 6 month money back guarantee. Should there be no observable, measurable improvement within 6 months, we will give you a full refund.
For most of our clients It takes 12 – 15 months to complete our programme.
The programme is home-based. Our exercises take a maximum of 15 minutes per day and are completed 5 days per week.
This will be discussed with your Breakthrough Coach once we know more about your own individual circumstances and needs.
- The first step is to call us on 07790245145 to give us a brief outline of your individual inquiry and book a 30 minute call so that we can discuss how the programme will work for you/your child. We will then ask you to complete step 2.
- The second step is to take a few minutes to complete one of our child or adult tick-box evaluations and submit it to us before your appointment. This acts as a benchmark for our initial, 30 minute discussion and for future progress checks, should you decide to start the programme. The evaluations include traits such as easily distracted, difficulty getting to sleep, handwriting, frustration and anxiety etc.
- Alternatively you can book your place on our live Thursday Webinar for parents. Susan explains the science behind how and why the programme works. After the webinar you will be invited to book a 30 minute apointment to discuss your child’s individual needs and complete the online evaluation.
Once you have completed and submitted our evaluation, and discussed the programme and payment options with Susan, we post your full Performance Breakthrough kit to you . When the kit arrives we arrange a zoom call to explain the basic set up of the equipment and to see you or your child on the balance board for the first time. This enables us to see where the problems lie from a physical point of view. We will already have described the potential difficulties to you in our discussions and this gives you the opportunity to see them first hand.
During this appointment we will talk you through the kit and how to set it up correctly. We start working with you straight away, providing the tips you need to get the most from our exercises.
We will have a telephone call at week 1 to answer any questions and check how you’re doing.
At week 3 we will have a Zoom call to review each of the exercises to see how you are progressing.
At week 6, and every 6 weeks thereafter for the remainder of the 12 months we will check in on Zoom to provide ongoing support.