Join our Free Webinar
Would you like to learn how to unlock your child’s potential by completing the Performance Breakthrough Programme?
Why is it that:
- Despite parents and teachers providing all kinds of extra resources and assistance, children may still have difficulty with comprehension, spelling retention, reading and handwriting.
- Some children have very high frustration levels and cannot listen to reason.
- Some children are easily distracted and distract others even though they should know that there are consequences?
- Some children can sit still and listen whilst others cannot?
- Some children can read words like horse and garage and yet struggle with words like at and the?
- Some children lack empathy for others? (At Performance Breakthrough we believe that the reason behind this is truly fascinating).
- Some children get all of their spellings correct on the Friday test but have forgotten them by Monday?
Join us on our Webinar where we will share with you: –
- A demonstration entitled Why do we use balance? This will explain the scientific background to our balance and co-ordination programme.
- The NASA connection between body and mind which was discovered by a teacher.
- Our insights into the work that we carry out with children who are experiencing problems with learning in the classroom, at home or on the sports field. We will cover areas such as hand/eye co-ordination, slow processing speed, comprehension, concentration, retaining information, behaviour and social interaction.
- Our simple eye tracking test which can detect a weak connection between a child’s ability to physically focus and a reduced level of mental concentration.
Join our Webinar for Parents
Join our Webinar for Education & Health Professionals
Call us today to book your Free Consultation:
Tel: 07790 245 145
Tel: 07500 337 708
Or complete the form on our ‘Get in Touch’ page. One of the team will be in touch during opening hours (Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.00pm)
Submit your online test today and we’ll call you to discuss the results and how we can help!
We hold a free Webinar for parents every Thursday at 2.00pm. Book your space to find out how we can help unlock your child’s potential.